If you join Accenture you can make phenomenal ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to nurture ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy a creative environment where meaningful and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Java Developer specific responsibilities may include:
- Working with Business users to agree on requirements and specifications
- Documenting functional and technical designs for your area of work
- Developing key components in Java and Flex according to a project plan
- Experience with requirements capturing and system design would be desirable.
- Quite close interaction with business users is required and as such a dream to be customer facing along with the appropriate soft skills is necessary.
- Building of prototypes, development of applications and build of collaborates with legacy, enterprise resource planning and other enterprise systems
- Responding to incident support tickets & identifying the causes behind any application failure.
- Following the identification of these root causes, identify an immediate quick fix, or work around. These quick fixes may involve the manipulation of XML messages and/or database fields. Where possible long term code fixes for these failures should be made, tested and included in an appropriate build.
- Other duties - the role will also involve taking full responsibility for maintaining and versioning code bases, and providing valid and tested application builds for deployment to all environments including production.
- Java programming in a J2EE/JEE environment
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Oracle Databases (Oracle 10g or higher) using JDBC
- SQL & PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, functions and triggers in Oracle 10g or higher
Please apply here.